Bridal Shower Party Countdown
The most important secret to have the best possible bridal shower party is careful planning. If your bridal shower party is carefully planned, it will be not only more organized but a lot of fun. Paying attention to details is what makes a wonderful bridal shower party. If you treat your bridal shower party just like any other project, you have a good chance of making it a success. Proper planning is the most important first step to take toward a great bridal shower party.
The following list can serve as a simple outline for your overall bridal shower party planning. Follow the outline to help plan the bridal shower party. Be sure to check or underline each completed task, so you can concentrate on the incomplete items. It is also helpful to use actual dates to meet your deadlines.
· The most important first step is to select the appropriate date and time. Be sure to check with the most important participants, and make sure the date works for everyone. Setting a conflicting time for a party is a bad start.
· Set your budget – do not purchase anything until you have set your budget.
· Select the place (A favorite restaurant is a great location, but a friends house works on a tight budget.)
· Prepare your guest list – your guest list is limited by your budget.
Five to six weeks prior the bridal shower party
· Select method of invitations (You can save money by sending e-invitations, your guests are Internet savvy.)
· Make a decision about the shower theme – a popular theme is beach party.
One month prior to the bridal shower party date
· Send out the bridal shower party invitations
· Decide on food (Select caterer or restaurant if you wish to use one)
· Research bridal shower party favors
Two weeks before the bridal shower party
· Based on RSVPs from the invited bridal shower party guests make final arrangements regarding food and other planned activities
Last minute preparations
· Contact caterer or restaurant (if you use one) to make sure they are ready for the bridal shower party
· Put together any accessories you plan to use for the bridal shower party
· Wrap gifts and prepare party favors
· Make sure a video recorder and cameras are available to record the bridal shower party